As a marketer, what do you need to do every day? I’ve been in your shoes, and I always have 3 key goals, which I bet will be similar to yours.
- Drive quality leads to the sales team
- Have campaigns and tools that help the sales team convert leads to sales (yea $$$)
- Constantly monitor and optimize the effect of my marketing spend
It has gotten easier to achieve these goals, but often with a LOT of different vendors, tools, and reports that I would have to translate and consolidate, usually after my “workday” was done. At home, with my dog and a glass of wine.
Lovely evenings looking at everything from email campaign results, website engagement statistics, CRM data, social responses, and sometimes great off-the-cuff feedback from different salespeople that weren’t tracked anywhere because the CRM tools were hard to use. And don’t get me started on how hard lead/customer list management could be.
Harris Interactive Media can help you with at a very cost effective, customized solution that includes:
- Email automation
- Website visitor identification
- Dynamic forms for your website, based on who is looking at your site
- An easy-to-use CRM system, or we can integrate with the CRM you have already
- Social media planning, content, and tracking
In addition to our design, social media and web services, we partner with SharpSpring to deliver a great set of tools and services to make your work life easier and help you manage your customer experience through every part of the marketing funnel. We work with other providers as well, but we think on the cost/value scale, this is a great solution.
Check out a great case study on how marketing automation has helped build a great pipeline and deliver better lead conversion. We would love to help you do the same for your business.